Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
– Hebrews 4:16
- Please pray for my hip and back to heal, for my car, and for my finances.
- Pray for custody, housing, finances, recovery, and maintenance
- Pray that I can continue living in freedom from fear of rejection.
- Please pray that I get a reliable car and also pray for me; I’m in pain a lot and I have health issues.
- Please pray for my nephew, that he continues going to school because that is an issue. Also pray for my two nieces as well.
- Pray for A___, 5 months old with physical problems. Pray for B___ and A___ because he deploys to the middle east soon…3rd tour.
- Please pray for healing for A___.
- Please pray for my dad, as he is recovering from addiction.
- Please pray for the upcoming holiday season, for my fellow marines who are deployed, for M__’s engagement, and that everyone has someone to be with this Christmas.
- Pray for a better job opportunity that I will enjoy, and a relationship to help me follow the path I need.
- Pray for patience, healing, courage, joy, grace, and my children.
- Please pray for me and my husband… we got married earlier this month. Thank you!
- Pray for my home, sweet home
- Pray that my new home will be a nice place to live, that my doctor visit will go OK to see if there is any evidence of past abuse, and that I will be able to accept if there isn’t and move on to acceptance and healing.
And from the young children who wanted to participate in prayer requests, and who are still in Thanksgiving mode…
- Thanks that my neck didn’t break playing football today.
- Thanks for food and water and family and friends and God and Jesus and overnights with Mom and holidays and help and awards and peace and body parts.
And from me….
- Thanks for your faithfulness in prayer for these women and children. You folks rock!