All prayer requests are important and we have some real heart-wrenchers again this month. Thank you for praying for these women, for their children, and for the ministry of the Good Samaritan Shelter.
- Pray for health for me and my kids (a boy and a girl); pray for a durable, reliable car; pray that I move into a house that’s waiting for me and my kids; pray for me to pass a test to further my education; pray for strength, wisdom, patience and selflessness; pray for forgiveness.
- Pray for me to have patience. I just need my life together for my boys so I don’t live house-to-house; it’s an environment I don’t want to live in. And pray for being successful in getting a car and completing school.
- Pray for ongoing sobriety, the custody battle I’m in, my kids happiness, and a job.
- I need my God! Please, I’m asking, pray for me. I’m so stressed out. 😦 I have a month to get a job or me and my girls will have to leave. I need this place but I also need help. I’m asking God to steer it my way and help me stay strong for them and make it through.
- Please pray for me because my body hurts every day. Also that my nephew passes summer school (next school year he’ll be in 10th grade). And pray that my dream will come true that I can have my own daycare; that I’ll find how I can do this.
- Please pray for financial education and support. Please pray for my fellow Marines, that they are safe and come home. (They’re being deployed)
- Please pray for my future and education.
- Please pray for my brother to get out of jail, please, please… my parents are in so much pain. He is a good young guy. I love him and I don’t want to see him there. Pray for my parents to get strong and pray for my older brother to be strong. Pray for me to get myself back to school and get a better job. Thank you.
- Please pray for my grandchildren. Grandson is 3 years old with asthma. He goes camping and sometimes campfire smoke causes wheezing. And for granddaughter who is three weeks old… she needs to gain weight.
- Pray for peace and focus during this time of transition; for peace for my children; for humility in ____’s heart so I don’t have to worry about him taking the kids from me; for stability in my job; for the ability to obtain and sustain stability; for the time to pursue the passion in my heart to rescue children.